Process operation specification for precision casting wax pressing process
Check whether the wax pressing and oil pressure, heat preservation temperature, and operation buttons are normal, and adjust the pressure of the wax pressing machine, the temperature of the wax injection nozzle, the holding time, the cooling time, etc. according to the technical regulations.
1. Check whether the wax pressing and oil pressure, heat preservation temperature, and operation buttons are normal, and adjust the pressure of the wax pressing machine, the temperature of the wax injection nozzle, the holding time, the cooling time, etc. according to the technical regulations.
2. Take out the wax tank from the incubator, install it on the wax press, and squeeze out the wax material mixed with air on the upper part.
3. Put the mold on the work surface of the wax press, adjust the wax injection nozzle to make it consistent with the height of the wax injection port of the mold, check all the cores of the mold, whether the position of the loose block is correct, and whether the mold opening and closing is smooth.
4. Open the mold, spray a thin layer of parting agent, fit the mold, and aim at the wax nozzle.
5. Press the work button with both hands to suppress the wax film.
6. Pull out the core, open the mold, take out the wax mold carefully, put it on the side of the workbench, close the mold and start pressing down one piece, and at the same time, put the piece into cooling water or put it in the storage tray as required after a rough inspection for no defects. Medium cooling, the cooling time is 4 hours, note that the wax model with the following defects should be scrapped:
1) Due to the air involved in the mold material, the wax mold is partially bulged;
2) Any part of the wax model is defective;
3) The wax model is deformed and cannot be easily repaired;
4) The size does not meet the requirements.
7. Remove the residual mold material on the mold, pay attention to only use a bamboo knife, not a metal blade to remove the residual mold material, to prevent the mold cavity and parting surface from being damaged, use a compressed air nozzle to blow the mold parting surface, core Wax scraps, etc., spray the parting agent every 2-10 pieces depending on the mold structure and usage.
8. Gently take out the wax mold from the cooling water in time, blow off the wax chips and water droplets with compressed air, and carry out self-inspection, and put the qualified ones into the storage tray.
9. After each shift or after the mold is used, use a soft cloth or cotton swab to clean the mold. If the mold is found to be damaged or abnormal, it should be reported to the foreman immediately, and the foreman will handle it, and clean the wax press, tools and the site to ensure that Clean and tidy.