Cause analysis and preventive measures of zinc-aluminum alloy die casting die
In the process of die-casting production, everyone knows that there will be die-drawing phenomenon in both aluminum alloy and zinc-alloy die-casting, which not only increases the defect rate of the product, but also hinders the production efficiency of die-casting, so the phenomenon of die-drawing occurs in zinc-aluminum alloy die-casting. What is the reason? Let's analyze it for you.
1. The cavity surface is damaged (collapsed or knocked).
2. The slope of the demolding direction is too small or inclined.
3. Unbalanced when ejecting, the top is skewed.
4. The pouring temperature is too high and the mold temperature is too high, which leads to the adhesion of the alloy liquid.
5. The effect of the release agent is not good.
6. The iron content of aluminum and gold components is as low as 0.6%.
7. The cavity is rough and not smooth, and the hardness of the mold is low.
1. Repair the damaged parts of the mold surface, correct the demoulding slope, improve the hardness of the mold (HRC45°~48°), and improve the finish of the mold.
2. Adjust the ejector rod to balance the ejection.
3. Replace the release agent with good release effect.
4. Adjust the iron content of the alloy.
5. Reduce the pouring temperature and control the mold temperature to be stable and balanced.
6. Adjust the direction of the inner gate to prevent the molten metal from directly hitting the core and wall.